So what planet am I on?
Yeah...life just gets weirder and weirder. An 18 wheeler plows into B's apartment building and I'm not sure I want anything for Christmas. I know two totally opposite things.
1. I'm thankful that B's alright, and her miniclan of 3. *grins*
2. I'm starting to *really* dislike October.
People are all doing some schtick....I think I'm just grumbly. For several reasons but who bloody cares. I'm rambling...i'm grry.... xp
1. I'm thankful that B's alright, and her miniclan of 3. *grins*
2. I'm starting to *really* dislike October.
People are all doing some schtick....I think I'm just grumbly. For several reasons but who bloody cares. I'm rambling...i'm grry.... xp

Comments
Did you catch my update on the whole fiasco? Apparently, the driver was swerving on the freeway and they found a bottle of Xanex in the cab. He came off the exit ramp, through the intersection, into the guard rail, went up in the air, cleared a six foot metal fence, barreled in BETWEEN two trees and into the building.
He rammed the bedroom, forcing the bed up vertically which catapulted the woman who lived there up in the air, through the drywall and into her bathroom where she was kept barricaded. She suffered a fracture in her neck and her cat, who slept on the bed with her, was found unharmed.
What a crazy morning! I heard it happen and the first thing I thought was an 18 wheeler had gone off the exit ramp's bridge. I was very nearly correct. =/ It's a freaky fear of mine. I hate going under those road bridges!