12.31.10 into the solar New Year
Yeah, I dug myself out of the depths of the covers of my bed to venture to the laptop to remember it's the New Year's eve on the Roman Calendar/Solar New Year...
I've been invited to half a dozen places to celebrate but still recouping. Plus, guess how many weird looks one gets when one mentions that I kinda follow with the lunar calendar and that for me the New Year starts on Feb. 3.
Well, actually it's no big to follow both but I has more fun with Seol-la which is the Korean New Year. Yeah, I may have misspelled it but ya can look it up and see why.
*smiles* If it weren't for B, I'd proly has slept through New Year's Eve. Yeah, that tired. At least I can hear now. lol.
Anyways. Go visit her site...Location2571 to see a recap of hers and mine join sorta effort into 275 in 2010 Challenge. Hers was better..It's more her take which is cool because my take will probably come later when I'm decidedly more clearer of brain, lung, ear, and nose...you get my point..
So GO TO LOCATION 2571! *GRINS*
I was working on revamping my list of books when I got sidelined with this whatever.
Anyway. LOVE LOVE TO ALL! HAVE FUN TONIGHT! BE SAFE & SMART! ;)
I've been invited to half a dozen places to celebrate but still recouping. Plus, guess how many weird looks one gets when one mentions that I kinda follow with the lunar calendar and that for me the New Year starts on Feb. 3.
Well, actually it's no big to follow both but I has more fun with Seol-la which is the Korean New Year. Yeah, I may have misspelled it but ya can look it up and see why.
*smiles* If it weren't for B, I'd proly has slept through New Year's Eve. Yeah, that tired. At least I can hear now. lol.
Anyways. Go visit her site...Location2571 to see a recap of hers and mine join sorta effort into 275 in 2010 Challenge. Hers was better..It's more her take which is cool because my take will probably come later when I'm decidedly more clearer of brain, lung, ear, and nose...you get my point..
So GO TO LOCATION 2571! *GRINS*
I was working on revamping my list of books when I got sidelined with this whatever.
Anyway. LOVE LOVE TO ALL! HAVE FUN TONIGHT! BE SAFE & SMART! ;)

Comments