Books read 12.19-12.25
I'm not going to be doing reviews for a while till my head gets back to normal. For now on Sundays if I'm not doing Top 5 with Larissa's place, I will just make note of books read in the previous week.
The first book is a title that I viewed on Tyhada's Place and let's just say I agree with Tyhada's review of the book. As to which book was smuttier than the other? I couldn't tell you. The lack of oxygen flow to my brain is prohibiting lack of brain use despite the Venti White Chocolate Mocha nabbed @ Starbucks this morning. Worked for a min...and then nothing.
That and decongestants and all sorts of other chemical mix, I'm surprised I'm doing this well here. LOL.
See below for the link to Tyhada's Place.
~~~~~

Mollie McGree is on a mission to seduce her best friend, the sexy masseuse Juan-Carlos. But she wants to lose a few extra pounds first. She joins a gym run by self-made millionaire and personal trailer, Conner Bean. Conner thinks Mollie doesn't need to lose any weight, and is perfect the way she is. He plans to seduce the curvy Mollie by giving her his own special training sessions in passion and desire.
Soon Mollie is enjoying a no-holds-barred love affair with the vibrant and skilled Conner. But self-esteem issues on her part, as well as her unresolved feelings for Juan-Carlos, cause her to second guess Conner's motives. Conner will stop at nothing until he claims Mollie's heart for his own.
For Tyhada's review of the book go here....
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first book is a title that I viewed on Tyhada's Place and let's just say I agree with Tyhada's review of the book. As to which book was smuttier than the other? I couldn't tell you. The lack of oxygen flow to my brain is prohibiting lack of brain use despite the Venti White Chocolate Mocha nabbed @ Starbucks this morning. Worked for a min...and then nothing.
That and decongestants and all sorts of other chemical mix, I'm surprised I'm doing this well here. LOL.
See below for the link to Tyhada's Place.
~~~~~

Mollie McGree is on a mission to seduce her best friend, the sexy masseuse Juan-Carlos. But she wants to lose a few extra pounds first. She joins a gym run by self-made millionaire and personal trailer, Conner Bean. Conner thinks Mollie doesn't need to lose any weight, and is perfect the way she is. He plans to seduce the curvy Mollie by giving her his own special training sessions in passion and desire.
Soon Mollie is enjoying a no-holds-barred love affair with the vibrant and skilled Conner. But self-esteem issues on her part, as well as her unresolved feelings for Juan-Carlos, cause her to second guess Conner's motives. Conner will stop at nothing until he claims Mollie's heart for his own.
For Tyhada's review of the book go here....
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look, but don’t touch…
Leyla Karimi can’t keep her eyes off the hunky guy living in the house behind her. How could any woman resist ogling Dr. Mason Barrett, especially when he makes it so easy by parading around in his skin and skivvies?
If it was only their age difference, she would have made a move a long time ago. Except Mason is more than a neighbor. He’s her baby brother’s oldest friend. It’s not like they can have a casual fling and walk away in the morning.
Mason’s been doing a little lusting—okay a lot—for quite some time. When he catches Leyla peeking, it’s a sure sign she could finally be ready to heat up his nights with loving. One taste of her lips, though, and he doesn’t want a “little” of anything. He wants it all.
Unwilling to jeopardize a lifetime of friendship for a one-night stand, Leyla is reluctant to throw caution to the wind. When he’s kissing her senseless, though, it’s hard to remember all the reasons why she should hold back…
Comments