Books read this week...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


The link to get the books...found here .


Author's website...http://www.lauranndohner.com/cyborg-seduction-series.php


to note:  BUF - 2 out of 5 starts
KS - 3 half stars 
MI -  4 stars


BUF was one of those books that kinda infuriated me.  Well maybe not.  Mira was my least favorite in the series because she pissed me off on the highest level, and she is one of the few reasons of despairing of being a woman.  *BUT*  Dohner is one amazing author, I hung in there despite the fact I'd probably shoot Mira out an airlock if I could.  


Kissing Steel was a lil predictable on the wee side, and Melting Iron was the best of them all despite the tying up...Sucka was *SMOKIN'*!  Shoot.  I almost wanted a ciggy after that book.  (I don't smoke btw. XD)


Dohner is an author I'm gonna love because her writing seems to improve with her books and she seems to pay attention to the detail of her books.  =) 


I kinda think B would like this series.  Where there's a chance for menages, the men and women are strongly possessive of each other and well, heck it just gets majorly yummy! XD


There's a fourth in the series, you'll see it when you click the links but after the third book..I'm good.  *grins*

Comments

Diana said…
So these are sci-fi erotic romance? Hmmm...

The covers are scorchin' hot!!
Hey!

The covers are hot and I think melting Iron is the one for me. Love the guy on the cover...I've never read this author before but after reading this I think I will get this one and see what she's all about.

Thanks for the interesting post!

I hope you had a great Holiday (Thanksgiving that is)
Hawk
Blodeuedd said…
Nice books, do I am not digging the hair on that last dude, big no there
Neena said…
@Diana - Yeah I think that you would sorta like these...XD

HAWK!! *big smoosh hugs* Thanks hun!!

@Blodeuedd - *grins* and he's supposed to be a redhead as well. He had the longest hair of the bunch. The book was good but had some elements of bdsm, just the tying up. But it wasn't a big ta do thing like it is in other books.
{:-D big hugs back...you've been missed! Hope your Thanksgiving was good!

Sorry I've been MIA...I'm trying to get a book done by Nationals!

xoxo
Hawk

Popular Posts