Ngom..

Have I mentioned how much I love art?


I love all sorts of art forms, but I love Yinghui's art collection originally called BunnyTan.


Yes, I love the bunnehs...*wolfish grin*


Here's a perfect reason why as to why I do love her work.

Photobucket



I love her use of color. Her imagination. And the humor in her work...you could feel how she pours emotion into her work.. Click the pic on the right side bar and it will take you to more of her work. =)

Comments

So cute!! Thanks for the insider info about the book I chose for WoW!!That's so cool that you are from near there! You should definitely read it since you are familiar with the setting!!
Unknown said…
awwww thats soooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing hon! =D
Neena said…
@Carrie...aren't they? XD I definitely plan on reading the book you have on your WoW entry. I sent you extra links to photos so you could see the location.

@Larissa...*grins* welcomes! I love sharing her work. XD

Popular Posts