Reviews and Waiting on a Wednesday...
I think I'm gonna have to take a hiatus on things for a while. I have a number of books I would like to review but I'm *way* behind on things. Actually, I told Lissa that I would do a review for Cracklin' Rosie for amazon. *whispers* But they have better reviewers on amazon...
I'm thinking of just posting a list of what was read...
My brain's kinda frazzled...holidays, new kindle, mom being under the weather & a number of things....my brain's kinda scattered..
Kinda wanted to take Tyhada's approach.. maybe/maybe not..on the reviewing.
Just dunno what to think lately.
So...Waiting on a Wednesday, Tuesday's Teaser...well, that one's a lil easier and the Friday thang are gonna be on hold for a while. I don't *even* want to think about Goodreads. lol...
I'm thinking of just posting a list of what was read...
My brain's kinda frazzled...holidays, new kindle, mom being under the weather & a number of things....my brain's kinda scattered..
Kinda wanted to take Tyhada's approach.. maybe/maybe not..on the reviewing.
Just dunno what to think lately.
So...Waiting on a Wednesday, Tuesday's Teaser...well, that one's a lil easier and the Friday thang are gonna be on hold for a while. I don't *even* want to think about Goodreads. lol...
Comments
I posted my first (and only) Amazon review last week for Evanne Lorraine but I truly prefer Goodreads so it may be my last for Amo as well.
@B - Thanks Bness...yeah, it's kinda intimidating, because they have all these really kewl reviewers. But yours should be fine you always do fabulously.
@Larissa...me too, it's events like these that make me wary over the holidays. *rueful smile*