2011 The Highlander Reading Challenge
Yeah, crazy wolfgirl joined another challenge. *rolls eyes* :)

Please keep in mind, this challenge is purely for fun. Don't be fretting over how your reviews are written or the time frame you are given. You and your reviews are not going to be judged. Just enjoy your books and post what you thought about them. That is good enough for me. Hell, perhaps through you all, I will discover new highlander novels and authors. Thank you for participating and have fun.
And crazy ole me is challenging myself to read 75 of them. XD I'm ambitious like that..Plus, I have a bunch on the kindlelist waiting, along with a few on the shelf that hadn't been read. =)

Please keep in mind, this challenge is purely for fun. Don't be fretting over how your reviews are written or the time frame you are given. You and your reviews are not going to be judged. Just enjoy your books and post what you thought about them. That is good enough for me. Hell, perhaps through you all, I will discover new highlander novels and authors. Thank you for participating and have fun.
And crazy ole me is challenging myself to read 75 of them. XD I'm ambitious like that..Plus, I have a bunch on the kindlelist waiting, along with a few on the shelf that hadn't been read. =)
Comments
Merry Christmas :)))