Teaser Tuesdays

PhotobucketTeaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title  and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Mine are from: 
Photobucket




Author's page:  ginagordon.net


~~Marty, I pretty much have my face in your hoo-ha, so why keep secrets? Spill it."~~

Comments

LOL at the teaser!! too funny.

thanks for stopping by my blog, sorry there's no po boxes for the contest!
Neena said…
*grins* Isn't it? Apparently she was at some fitting. I'm not quite there yet but hit that random page. =)

It's okay. I'll just put it on my kindle list. *smiles*
Jenny Q said…
Whoa! That's awesome! My teaser is from Across the Universe, and I've got a Christmas giveaway, too!
Blodeuedd said…
Lol, that is one good teaser ;)

And I posted an xmas card to you today
Alice Audrey said…
LOL! I thought only girls had hoo-has. Guys have oh-mys.

Great cover in this one.

My teaser is here.
SunnyReads said…
Ha! Yes, at that point, might as well share...

Here's my Tease:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesday.html
Lori said…
LOL, Loving your banner. Very cute.

LMAO...that's a great teaser.....I hope that you are enjoying your book, I think I would. Check out My Teaser for Tuesday.
Neena said…
@Lori...thanks!

@alice...they do! XD

@Sunny... I'm glad you like!
Diana said…
Hahaha! I love the teaser. Yep, no point in keeping secrets at that point!!
Ohhhh you know I have a weakness for a few things, you, your blog.. and Gina Gordon's book!! But of course I already read it and can not wait to see what you think of it!!!!

MMMaaaaawwwaaaahhhhhh Love you honey!
Anonymous said…
Even taken out of context, the line still works!!

Thanks Redd! Hope you enjoy the rest of the book.
Neena said…
@diana.... *grins* yeppers..

@cecile...*smoosh hugs you* awwwss! I will let you know! XD

Popular Posts