Top 5 Sundays #19 – Books YOU Want For Xmas!
The theme for today is:
Books YOU Want For Xmas!
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme chosen by Larissa (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
This week’s theme is Books YOU Want For Xmas!
This is actually a hard one, because I usually go and buy a book I’m craving, especially if it’s out already and even more so if it’s the new one of a series I follow. So, I’ll allow some wish list items for this list… Including books you can pre-order hehe, I mean why not? You can get a pre-order as a gift, right?
Hope you’ll join me!
*in no particular order
***To go to Larissa's site and sign up just click the pic above and it will take you right there.
My choices are the following books:

**What can I say? I *really* like this series. And Anna's one of the few I like. XD
~~~~~

*It's the second in the series. I think I'm kinda waiting to get it then read it in the new year for the challenge. *grins* Plus, it's about Rhage. =)
~~~~~~

*This book was a surprise. Dead Town was *really* good so I'm hoping it'll be the same for this book.
~~~~~

*Another second in a series. The first was interesting and I heard that the book was good so I'm going on the review of a good friend. =)
~~~~~~

*I know a surprising book, but I read the ARC for Netgalley and it blew me away. I want to go back through the book and scribble my notes in it. *grins*
Comments
IM reading Bayou Moon right now! Love Ilona's books =D
I want Hellforged too!!!
Glad to see you joining in! and I love the new design!
xoxo
And you are too much!! =)
Something will be coming to you soon... heheehehe!!!!
Big smoochie kisses and snugglies kisses!!!!! To my wonderful honey love friend!
I hope you had a great weekend!
Hey, you changed your blog look too!! I like it a lot!! Thanks for noticing my redesign :)
Oh you should see my xmas book list, lol.
I like the new look too!