Late Book Beginnings on Saturday 2
Yeah, I know normally on a Friday, but I didn't see the BB on Katy's site til today. Yesterday was just *not* a good day for me. So here it be!!
~~~

How to participate: Share the first line (or two) of the book you are currently reading on your blog or in the comments. Include the title and the author so we know what you're reading. Then, if you feel so moved, let us know what your first impressions were based on that first line, and let us know if you liked or did not like the sentence.
Thanks to Becky at Page Turners for starting this meme and to Rose City Reader for inspiring it! The link-up will be here at A Few More Pages every Friday.
~~~
My book beginnings is taken from a fave author of menages..Trista Ann Michaels. Girlfriend writes some good stuff! Her storylines are great, characters are memorable, and best of all a really good writer! XD
The book...
**Vlad closed the lid of the tomb, sealing the skeleton off from the cold air of the room. No one should find him here. At least until the time was right.**
It's the first 3 (sorry) lines from the prologue, and immediately I thought of Dracula when I saw the name...*shudders* I *detest* Dracula. But this story is actually not bad...I still shudder over then name.
~~~

How to participate: Share the first line (or two) of the book you are currently reading on your blog or in the comments. Include the title and the author so we know what you're reading. Then, if you feel so moved, let us know what your first impressions were based on that first line, and let us know if you liked or did not like the sentence.
Thanks to Becky at Page Turners for starting this meme and to Rose City Reader for inspiring it! The link-up will be here at A Few More Pages every Friday.
~~~
My book beginnings is taken from a fave author of menages..Trista Ann Michaels. Girlfriend writes some good stuff! Her storylines are great, characters are memorable, and best of all a really good writer! XD
The book...

**Vlad closed the lid of the tomb, sealing the skeleton off from the cold air of the room. No one should find him here. At least until the time was right.**
It's the first 3 (sorry) lines from the prologue, and immediately I thought of Dracula when I saw the name...*shudders* I *detest* Dracula. But this story is actually not bad...I still shudder over then name.

Comments
Thanks for participating!
Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com/