If B were a wolf what color wolf would she be? XD

It's her fault she got me thinking on this when she contacted me earlier about a shifter book she was reading.

Oh, on a mini rant, one of the major faux pas in fanfic writing is writing about said characters and not really knowing a dern thing about the main characters. One of the major things about fan fiction is knowing the characters and said show or book or film.

Where am I going with this? Anyone who even *watches* Animal Planet know that wolves are one group of animals that people are warned not to tame. In fact, wildlife experts *always* warn in taking wild animals as personal pets.

Well, for one, THEIR WILD! DUH!

People have though successfully genetically bred wild cats and tame cats to produce a species as a crossbreed. Listen to me..I've watched one too many Cats 101 and Dogs 101 on Animal planet..lol!

Anyway, wild Alaskan wolves, timber wolves, grizzly bears and mountain lions. Cats barely tolerate humans. When they do they're also a tad sneaky. So why would *any* shifter lycan or otherwise tolerate a Master in a BSDM setting?

Dang people. Most of the time animals have better sense than people. Destruction comes animals flee, but we humans are dumb enough to go investigate. Be it a carwreck or violent crime.

Sorry, got off on a tangent. Please, even Lorah Leigh's series showed the genetically created shifters fighting for their freedom not to be created for...never mind you just have to know that series. *sighs*

Anyway..wolves. I love em. Not dumb enough to capture and treat as a pet...but they are soooooo purdy? *grins* I have a *really* kewl wildlife photo of a black wolf w/ tawny eyes in a field of orange and tan grass. It's a calendar photo from the WWF for October. Beautiful shot. One of these days I'll scan it and show it.

But here are pics of wolves that I sorta imagined B as...yeah, like I don't have enough to think about! LOL!

I first thought of her as a white or silver wolf with some coloration. Red most likely...hell, it's just imagination... xp

I like this one for her...she does have a temper. Heh..
Photobucket

but/and I can see her like this..I love this photo..
Photobucket

And these are purdy...but I see her a slightly more delicate..kinda like the above photo..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Okies. I have yet to decide which, and she probably think I'm nuts which is not surprising in the slightest. *grins* Hell, I am sane thank heavens. Heh..

Comments

Ragan said…
AHHHH! I love it! I love them all! Especially the second one. I've been wondering for a loooooooooooong while now what my wolf color would be. Whatever you say, that it will be. I trust your judgment on wolves more than any other. Which is why I contacted you today about my little problem. Pick me out a wolf. It's going on my page!
Neena said…
*grins* I thought the second one was perfect for you!! XD go ahead and nab her. Aint she purdy!
Diana said…
I would totally be a "blaidd coch". That's "red wolf" in Welsh. Hee, hee. I love the wolf pics!!
Ragan said…
The first looks like a Pokemon. Choose me!!

Vulpix was always my favorite.

OMG.. I'm a dork.
Neena said…
the red wolf is on my button for my blog. XD

I did pick B!

Popular Posts