In my po box monday..

Okies I'm gonna start doing this on Mondays. That is if and when I do get schtuff in my PO box. Don't trust the neighbors or the constant rotation of mailmen in my neighborhood. Two stolen boxes of books will do that to you. *grrs*

What I got yesterday via Amo because I *luv* free books!

Photobucket

It's on my kindle for pc which will proly eventually mean me attaining a kindle someday. LOL!

The above book has been on my tbrlist *forever*!! And since discovering on B's blog from a comment from one of her peeps that it was free...well heck who am I to pass up on a freebie!!! *grins*

Today I got one I already read and enjoyed so much I got the big paperback for .99 + shipping. Gotta seriously luv that! XD

So there will be a future post of my crazy fave lines from the book. *happy grin*
Photobucket


Now, this one I couldn't pass up the chance in purchasing this book from pprbackswap with the credit I had and it's brand spankin new!! Granted it's the 5th book in the series, but I have a wacky habit of attaining all the books in a fave series before reading it. LOL! So now when I get a moment I'll be getting 3&4, then 6...whenever.


Photobucket


Don't give me that look B, I took them off the amolist because they're on my gradually eventual catchup list. I'm not in a *huge* jonesing for them right away. Now Beth Moore is a whole nuther tale...her book on Paul just came out and Lifeway has a sale on her books in the same series, David, Jesus and John.

These make me bounce eagerly. *grins* I love a sale!! 14.95 is not bad at all considering their normal price. Oy, 24 or something like that...

Yep, definitely gone book crazed. Also Immanuel's Vein, I am insanely curious about but not enough to wanna actually get it. Proly from the library...*mutterstoself* XD

I'm *actually* toying with the idea of rejoining the bookblogging circuit. *HUGE* maybe. Iono...

Comments

Ragan said…
Screw it! Don't get 3,4, or 6. They're in my living room. I have them. For you.

You bitch!
Neena said…
ROTFLMAO! Okey. *give sheepishlook while trying not to laugh*

Popular Posts