baby's gotta new look! XD
Yes indeedy..baby's got back! LOL!
heh..kidding. But I'm luvin the new look thanks to Tanathe's generosity. One can't really use the link back from the deviant art linky. It acts freaky on the doodad. =)
I'm just honest to goodness loving this soooo much more than the other..you know the hollow. Probably because I felt hollow most of the time of it's duration.
But I'm feeling a tad bit more whole and freer. And I don't feel so weighed about the whole book blogging thing. Which in turn makes me wanna remove the follower button on the side because I really don't give a flip. I rant..I rave and yabber about almost everything.
*shrugs* Not everyone likes that sorta thing. Last I looked I was residing in the US, or did that change somehow?
Not to mention I've been considering leaving the democatic party. lmao! Just thought I'd ramble. Heh..politics is too wacky, and the only thing is that I don't like Palin at all like I once did. Eh..don't like her much at all for her laws on wolf hunting and such.
*But* who really cares. I turn the eye and ear when she shows up. For that matter, I do to a whole lot of the politico rhetoric.
Anyway, I have cuteness. I have a new button, the Fullmetal Alchemist bros.
I'm guuuuddd..*grins*
heh..kidding. But I'm luvin the new look thanks to Tanathe's generosity. One can't really use the link back from the deviant art linky. It acts freaky on the doodad. =)
I'm just honest to goodness loving this soooo much more than the other..you know the hollow. Probably because I felt hollow most of the time of it's duration.
But I'm feeling a tad bit more whole and freer. And I don't feel so weighed about the whole book blogging thing. Which in turn makes me wanna remove the follower button on the side because I really don't give a flip. I rant..I rave and yabber about almost everything.
*shrugs* Not everyone likes that sorta thing. Last I looked I was residing in the US, or did that change somehow?
Not to mention I've been considering leaving the democatic party. lmao! Just thought I'd ramble. Heh..politics is too wacky, and the only thing is that I don't like Palin at all like I once did. Eh..don't like her much at all for her laws on wolf hunting and such.
*But* who really cares. I turn the eye and ear when she shows up. For that matter, I do to a whole lot of the politico rhetoric.
Anyway, I have cuteness. I have a new button, the Fullmetal Alchemist bros.
I'm guuuuddd..*grins*
Comments
Which is why I'd rather read your reviews more than anyone else's!!