the wear..the ministomp..

I'm wearin' myself out on B's blog. Must take break. LOL!

Then goofy headed pooch wants to prance around in the mud chasing heaven knows only what in the middle of the night.

AND I just got word from a friend that her baby's turned and she's ready to pop while the another txt'd me this morning that she had her baby girl last night. Pregnancy looked great on Wylie. Most mothers I can't really tell but Wylie was different. *sighs* And last Sat someone that I know passed away while working on his yard.

I go away and come back to craziness. My neighbors have lost their mind popping firecrackers in the rain? What's up with that? Screeching your tires. People done lost their ever lovin' minds. *shakes head* I feel like I stepped through an alt reality mirror to find that some things are completely different than norm. You know like that alt reality mirror in the Stargate SG1 episode?

Yeah, I wrote a fanfic based on that from Sam's pov. *sighs* I miss that show. Robert and I used to argue over who was better for Samantha Carter. Strange huh?

He was a strong pro Sam/Jack and I a Daniel/Samantha fan. *shrugs and grins* What can I say? I like the combo of anthropologist + astrophysist combo. They're both scientists..they get each other. *grins* LOL. Listen to me. *shakes head*

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Reality/E620A

No...haven't went to the loony bin and returned...*snickers*

This past week I read a book that made *me* question the author's sanity though. When I finished I thought if B read this author she would flip. So B whatever you do, I'd avoid Madelaine Montague. Her books are out there even for me. I read Nocturnal and bits of it kinda made me gag. Sorry MM. I love shifter stories, but my brain just can't go where her mind went with the story.

Which is probably why I'm sticking with warm hearted tales for now. I think my inner wolf is wornout.

Comments

Ragan said…
Warning received and noted.

OH! While you were gone, abandoning me to my lonesome, I actually searched for Chronicles of Elantra fanfic. And, damn it, it's sad that I can't even find *that* with Kaylin and Severn!!
Neena said…
Ironically you are not the only one. But the kicker is this. Either 1) Sagara is really good in surpressing this or 2) there isn't a fanfic writer that feels compelled to take on the series.


Because some authors are *really* emphatic in expressing their want in not having fanfiction. *shrugs* And there's a saying in the FF circles, 'fanfiction is the highest form of flattery'.

I checked various areas, venues and my usual stomp patterns in finding fanfic, and found two fanfic. The one on fanfiction.net and a Severn/Tain one on one website. I had to scrub my eyeballs on the last one. Grr..
Ragan said…
I found three fanfics written by one person. She wrote one through the eyes of Nightshade where he examines the idea that Kaylin doesn't so much as run *from* him, but runs *to* Severn.

That was as close as it got.

Popular Posts