Christmas Cards snail mail style

I LOVE sending and receiving Christmas cards!  Anyone who wants one leave me an email addy and I'll addy you for the snail mail addy.


I'm kinda private in that manner.  Won't give out your email or snail mail addy for any reason whatsoever than sending you a Christmas Card.  I don't like spam or those chain mail thingies.  It grrs me to get them  so you bet your bottom dollar you won't get any from me.


I just sending and receiving cards, post cards and lil note cards.  I put all mine in my hard bound journals because believe me sometimes you like to just remember people and good times.  XD


My cards are the Peanuts gang!  They're the only ones that cheer me through the holidays..


Just leave me a note!  *hugs and love*


Oh and I do send internationally! =)

Comments

Unknown said…
awww thats so sweet of you!! I love letters and cards... I def miss it!

larissa@larissaslife.com

Popular Posts