the return..

And a woah...6 peoples? Wow, and woah..when I left there were only three. B wants to know where I've gone and honestly I *may* mutter about it. I've been instructed to keep journaling and journal other stuff. *sighs heavily*

Just a warning..I may not be my usual self for a while. But when have I ever have a usual me?

My emails are sky high..txts are just as much and yay, couple of ebooks as prezzies. Always a cheerer upper..

I did get *some* reading done. I got *highly* pissed and annoyed at Joanne Walker in Thunderbird...what have you..

I got Oogy. Turns out I'm craving books on dogs. My naturalist is coming back. *rueful smile* I used to do carvings of killer whales, dolphins, and belugas years ago, and am thinking of doing it again. Mayhaps.

I may double check to see where all my nature books are...and such..

So I ordered several books on dogs @ paperbackswap. In fact I ordered a bunch from there. lol.

Photobucket



If I could I'd save as many dogs I could...heck we have the yard for a kennel. lol. There's a book on the dogs saved from Michael Vick..got my name down for that one.

Anyways. Ish tired and has some catching up to do. Sorta. Been a rough week. *tired smile*

Thanks B for the dolphin, hello kitty and the other... *hugs*

Also, got Leif's Surrender from B and another on phonesex/office thang. *grins* Interesting. lol!

Comments

Popular Posts