Thinking over the Booty Call with Roan's Fall...

I just want to go on record as saying that this is just a blog of rants & raves full of typing scribbles on random thoughts. Not a big blown out book blog.

I just blog on what I read and whether I liked it or not. Don't expect me to rehash something when it's sitting right there in the blurb. If you don't read the blurb what's the bloody point? Anything I say will be moot. So read the brief doodad. XD
~~~~~~

Photobucket

Title: Roxie's Protectors-Roan's Fall
Publisher: Liquid Silver Books
ISBN: 978-1-59578-625-8


As a hair stylist, Ansley has seen and cut a lot of people's hair, but when Roxie shows up for her appointment with a very large, gorgeous man, Anlsey can't take her eyes off him. Nor can she stop her body's reaction to Roan when Roxie asks her to cut his hair as well. But things seem to go steadily downhill when Ansley's curse, her ability to say the first thing that comes to mind when around a man she is attracted to, rears its ugly head. When Roan growls at her to hurry up, Ansley knows her mouth has done it to her again.

Even through the harsh chemical smells in the hair salon, Ansley's scent is like a punch in the gut to Roan. Knowing she is his mate, and a mortal, it has him fighting the urge to claim her as his own. Hoping to ease into telling her he is a werewolf, Roan prays he has the control to take things slow. But when it comes to Ansley, he must fight the wolf inside him or risk scaring away the one woman that was meant for him.


~~~

A definite improvement over His She-Wolf Warrior. And I did love how Roan got all alpha protective over his new mate from Leif. Brother picked Leif up and tossed him out of the room. Heh...kinda my fave moment. Man, with Leif's reputation I can't wait to see how he get's hit with the whole mating thing come Monday! *grins*

Roan's kinda cute, all protectey over Ansley. *grins some more* The one thing I am enjoying is the familial connectiveness with this collective pack of sorts. Me thinks I gave it a 3 star at goodreads.

__________________________________


Photobucket


BOOTY CALL BY FIONA JAYDE
When Nicole Lang quits her job to become a full time romance writer, her ex-boss issues a challenge Nicole can't refuse: if he can prove that mere mortals can
have mind-blowing sex, Nicole’s next book will feature humans and not stamina enhanced werewolves or super-endowed aliens. And with a bit of luck, Dan Gust just might convince her that a booty call can lead to so much more.

To My Reader
I've always wondered about the forbidden subject of an office romance. When passions have been banked for years, what happens when the taboo is lifted?

~~~~

It was interesting that the story started of well and then I'm not sure about things. I don't have anything against short stories but dang this was not like her usual. Personally, I think it was just me because some books don't go over well into mobi...maybe.

Which is why I gave it a 2.

Comments

Ragan said…
That was probably my favorite scene of Roan's Fall, too. Leif was a moron to go anywhere near that room. He should have hightailed it the moment he saw Ansley in bed, *naked*!

So what about the second book being in mobi made it... whatever it was that deserved the two stars?

And yes, I skipped the blurb. Read it last. XP
Neena said…
either the book was super short or had missing bits it seemed like.

you stinker, iono why you do that...(reading the blurb last) *shakes head @ B*

Popular Posts