North & South borderline War
This is *literally* tearing me to pieces.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7090466n
I remember when the young people used to have issues with the elders and wanted the US out and a unified Korea. But the elders *remember* the Korean War. My momma survived the war. It is heart wrenching for me to hear an ahma cry out like that....reminds me of when my brother passed.
http://www.voanews.com/english/news/asia/North-Korea-US-South-Korean-Exercises-Push-Peninsula-to-Brink-of-War-110789879.html
An article I really like.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mitchell-bard/why-sarah-palins-north-ko_b_788647.html
Sara Palin was intriguing to me in the beginning, and things unraveled from there. *shakes head*
The dictatorship in the North is really starting to piss me off. *sighs*
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7090466n
I remember when the young people used to have issues with the elders and wanted the US out and a unified Korea. But the elders *remember* the Korean War. My momma survived the war. It is heart wrenching for me to hear an ahma cry out like that....reminds me of when my brother passed.
http://www.voanews.com/english/news/asia/North-Korea-US-South-Korean-Exercises-Push-Peninsula-to-Brink-of-War-110789879.html
An article I really like.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mitchell-bard/why-sarah-palins-north-ko_b_788647.html
Sara Palin was intriguing to me in the beginning, and things unraveled from there. *shakes head*
The dictatorship in the North is really starting to piss me off. *sighs*

Comments