news Marisa Chenery's releases for November...
*BOOGIEDANCES* Fab news! I'm gonna cut paste this from email from Ms. Chenery's newsletter to her yahoo groups. And my best recommendation is to join her newsletter link can be found at her website. So where it says click here for excerpt, don't this is just getting news out.
Go to her site to get the excerpts.. I CAN'T WAIT FOR LEIF'S SURRENDER!!! *happy bounce*
~~
November 2010 Newsletter
I have a couple of new releases this month--one from Ellora's Cave and the other Liquid Silver Books. The one from LSB, I haven't gotten the final word for the release date, but from what I do know it should be a for sure thing. I'll be posting the updated release date on my website and blog when I do get the final word. And in other news, today I started writing the 5th Ra's Chosen book, Reincarnated Hunger. This one is Kysen's book. Then there will only be Takan's left to do.
Coming This Month
Ra's Chosen-Embrace the Hunger - Release Date - November 5, 2010 at Ellora's Cave.
Akori wants nothing to do with this whole mate business. Some of his fellow warriors may have succumbed to what Ra deems an inescapable fate, but Akori knows better. If he can avoid placing himself in a situation where destiny can gain the upper hand, he’ll be fine. No problem. What he doesn’t count on is fate showing up on his doorstep, however.
Jordan didn’t expect to find the added bonus of a hotter-than-hell man while out scouting photo shoot locations, but her artistic eye knows what sin in jeans looks like and this guy is it. Used to taking the backseat to her models, she’s pleasantly surprised when Akori looks at her with hunger in his eyes.
But as things heat up, danger approaches and Jordan discovers she must not only accept Akori for what he truly is, but also save him from a fate worse than death.
You can read an excerpt HERE.

Roxie's Protectors-Leif's Surrender - Release Date - November 8, 2010 at Liquid Silver Books. (This should be the date.)
Jaden notices the sexy hunk in her cashier’s line. But she knows, with her plain looks and glasses, he'd never notice her. So when he returns to the grocery store the next day and kisses her senseless in front of everyone, she can only hope she'll see him again.
Leif swears he will never be permanently mated, but when he feels his mate at a grocery store while buying pregnant Roxie ice cream, his world turns upside down. Drawn to his would-be mate, he finds fighting his mating urge is harder than he expects. If he can only hold out long enough to let nature run its course, he can get on with his life. But resisting her is impossible, and he needs to claim her as his.
You can read an excerpt HERE.
Coming Soon
Touched by a Gladiator - Release Date - December 8, 2010 at Ellora's Cave.
Petra never expected an antique replica of a gladiator’s rudis would impact her life, but impact it did, deliciously so. The moment she touches the relic a window to the past appears, and what she sees on the other side is shocking, beyond reason…hot. She can see into the world of an ancient Roman gladiator who is sexy as sin, and she soon discovers she’ll do anything for the opportunity to touch him.
Euric doesn’t know what to make of the strange window that appears in his cell, but knows exactly what he wants to do with the woman on the other side. If only he could get to her. When the two discover they can touch through the portal, their sexual chemistry ignites and all thought as to why they shouldn’t be together disappears.
But when faced with the decision of leaving the life they know behind forever, can either of them take that final step through the window, into the life, and arms, of the one they love?
You can read an excerpt HERE.
One last bit of news. I plan to do a live chat with the members of my Yahoo Group, you can find it HERE, on Saturday Nov. 6th at 3pm Eastern for an hour. It's to celebrate Embrace the Hunger and Leif's Surrender being released. I plan to hold a couple of contests as well. I'm going to post some excerpts not found on my website or the publishers' websites through the group during the days leading up to their releases. I'll be posting the URL to the chat room I have set up through the group, so you have to be a member to get it :). I hope to see you there.
Marisa
--
Marisa Chenery
www.marisachenery.com
Go to her site to get the excerpts.. I CAN'T WAIT FOR LEIF'S SURRENDER!!! *happy bounce*
~~
November 2010 Newsletter
I have a couple of new releases this month--one from Ellora's Cave and the other Liquid Silver Books. The one from LSB, I haven't gotten the final word for the release date, but from what I do know it should be a for sure thing. I'll be posting the updated release date on my website and blog when I do get the final word. And in other news, today I started writing the 5th Ra's Chosen book, Reincarnated Hunger. This one is Kysen's book. Then there will only be Takan's left to do.
Coming This Month
Ra's Chosen-Embrace the Hunger - Release Date - November 5, 2010 at Ellora's Cave.
Akori wants nothing to do with this whole mate business. Some of his fellow warriors may have succumbed to what Ra deems an inescapable fate, but Akori knows better. If he can avoid placing himself in a situation where destiny can gain the upper hand, he’ll be fine. No problem. What he doesn’t count on is fate showing up on his doorstep, however.
Jordan didn’t expect to find the added bonus of a hotter-than-hell man while out scouting photo shoot locations, but her artistic eye knows what sin in jeans looks like and this guy is it. Used to taking the backseat to her models, she’s pleasantly surprised when Akori looks at her with hunger in his eyes.
But as things heat up, danger approaches and Jordan discovers she must not only accept Akori for what he truly is, but also save him from a fate worse than death.
You can read an excerpt HERE.

Roxie's Protectors-Leif's Surrender - Release Date - November 8, 2010 at Liquid Silver Books. (This should be the date.)
Jaden notices the sexy hunk in her cashier’s line. But she knows, with her plain looks and glasses, he'd never notice her. So when he returns to the grocery store the next day and kisses her senseless in front of everyone, she can only hope she'll see him again.
Leif swears he will never be permanently mated, but when he feels his mate at a grocery store while buying pregnant Roxie ice cream, his world turns upside down. Drawn to his would-be mate, he finds fighting his mating urge is harder than he expects. If he can only hold out long enough to let nature run its course, he can get on with his life. But resisting her is impossible, and he needs to claim her as his.
You can read an excerpt HERE.
Coming Soon
Touched by a Gladiator - Release Date - December 8, 2010 at Ellora's Cave.
Petra never expected an antique replica of a gladiator’s rudis would impact her life, but impact it did, deliciously so. The moment she touches the relic a window to the past appears, and what she sees on the other side is shocking, beyond reason…hot. She can see into the world of an ancient Roman gladiator who is sexy as sin, and she soon discovers she’ll do anything for the opportunity to touch him.
Euric doesn’t know what to make of the strange window that appears in his cell, but knows exactly what he wants to do with the woman on the other side. If only he could get to her. When the two discover they can touch through the portal, their sexual chemistry ignites and all thought as to why they shouldn’t be together disappears.
But when faced with the decision of leaving the life they know behind forever, can either of them take that final step through the window, into the life, and arms, of the one they love?
You can read an excerpt HERE.
One last bit of news. I plan to do a live chat with the members of my Yahoo Group, you can find it HERE, on Saturday Nov. 6th at 3pm Eastern for an hour. It's to celebrate Embrace the Hunger and Leif's Surrender being released. I plan to hold a couple of contests as well. I'm going to post some excerpts not found on my website or the publishers' websites through the group during the days leading up to their releases. I'll be posting the URL to the chat room I have set up through the group, so you have to be a member to get it :). I hope to see you there.
Marisa
--
Marisa Chenery
www.marisachenery.com

Comments