Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
The Wyld Athenaeum
Pages
Home
Books read - 2017
Books read 2015
Fanfiction
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Kindle
November 30, 2010
meet Bal-lu
I'm as giddy as a child with a free pass to Disney World!!!
Datadada! Meet Bal-lu! I know. B named hers...she rubbed off on me. XP
So if ya'll don't hear from me a while, I'm trying to get my other ebooks onto bal-lu...*happy grins*
HUZZAH!!
Comments
Carrie at In the Hammock Blog
said…
i didn't know you can see covers on the kindle!! if you couldn't tell, I don't have one :) Enjoy!!
Ragan
said…
She looks beautimus! 'She' right? He? *shrugs*
Alright, Google let me down. What does Bal-lu mean?
Neena
said…
Thanks Carrie!!
Bal-lu is the name of the bear in Jungle Book, plus, I like hyphenated names. Cric-kee...now Bal-lu..*grins* And Cric's name came from the cricket in Mulan. XD
Unknown
said…
say WOOT!!!! YAY! welcome to kindle world!!! Mine's name is Zsadist!! LOL =D
xoxo
Diana
said…
It's a beauty! You know, I don't have a name for my Nook! Hmmm....
Blodeuedd
said…
prettyyyyy. I just wanna touch it
Neena
said…
@diana - if you name after a bdb brother i'm gonna crack up...lol!
@blodeuedd - i'd let ya! XD
Popular Posts
July 15, 2010
Continually confounded by..
October 28, 2010
i almost forgot...what I got in my box yesterday!
Comments
Alright, Google let me down. What does Bal-lu mean?
Bal-lu is the name of the bear in Jungle Book, plus, I like hyphenated names. Cric-kee...now Bal-lu..*grins* And Cric's name came from the cricket in Mulan. XD
xoxo
@blodeuedd - i'd let ya! XD