Sunday's feature: Top 5 Sunday 11.28.10
The theme for today is:
Fictional Characters You Wish Were Your Best Friends!
But first, a little bit about this feature…
Every Sunday, Larissa has a post of the TOP 5 list on her blog. It can be about anything and every week she has a new theme which you can vote on for the next week. You, then go to her Mr.Linky below the post on *her* blog so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it. Just click the pic above and it links back to her site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
**In no particular order.
Ivory Malinov from Dark Slayer

I *love* Ivory. Beautiful, highly intelligent, and her strength of survival/character... is what I love about her.
~~~
Carrie Vaughn's Kitty Norville

I promise you. Everytime I read a Kitty novel, Kitty reminds me of B. I 'swear' when I read the Norville series, it's almost as if I'm hearing B's voice. *smiles* Kitty's supernatural snark and wit gets her in all kinds of hellatrouble. XD B might disagree but she's never read a Kitty Norville book and probably wouldn't sit through it. *MAYBE* She *always* tend to sneak a fastball by me. XD
~~~~
Michelle Sagara's Kaylin Neya

I am often torn between wanting to hug Kaylin or kick her dumb ass. Sagara made her like that...grr.. XD
~~~~
Alex Archer's Annja Creed

C'mon who wouldn't want to be best friends with an archaeologist who is a reincarnation of Jean d'Arc? She's pretty damn kewl.. *grins*
~~~~
J.R. Ward's Beth Randall and Marissa

Pure and simple, I think they would make fabu friends. XD

Comments
Glad to have you participating hon!
xoxo
Hm, I wonder who I would like to be buddies with