Waiting on a Wednesday..

Photobucket

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Photobucket

This title will be released on March 1, 2011.

Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She's never known any others of her kind. Until now.

An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River-one that her father's people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help...

~~~~

Especially after Silver Borne, I cannot wait for this title. I'm almost salivating for it. LOL!

Comments

Ragan said…
Why must you tempt me to make an evil retort? I'm trying to show my good side here!
Diana said…
I really, really need to start this series...
Neena said…
@ diana -*grins* it's an urban fantasy dream. my fave series.

@B - I'm sooo proud of you being good! XD
i loooved the first mercy book. this one looks awesome!
Blodeuedd said…
I am waiting too :D Just gotta read the ones before

Popular Posts