Mortal Path series
The Mortal Path series is one I'm torn on reading. http://www.dakota-banks.com/MPSeries.html I don't *really* like reading urban fantasies with demons. Yeah, mighty hard to do with paranormals but a tad easier with urban fantasies.
But the cover on this first book look soooo good and the synopsis is snaring. Did I mention I prefer urban over paranormals? *smiles* I do really!
Iono what it is but I like those covers that feature the fighter from behind. It's kinda like a camera shot into a battle movie. Like the cover of Deadtown... that book *really* surprised me.
So I'm torn...should I? Or shouldn't I?
But the cover on this first book look soooo good and the synopsis is snaring. Did I mention I prefer urban over paranormals? *smiles* I do really!
Iono what it is but I like those covers that feature the fighter from behind. It's kinda like a camera shot into a battle movie. Like the cover of Deadtown... that book *really* surprised me.
So I'm torn...should I? Or shouldn't I?
Comments