the book thing..

Well, sometimes I've placed lil notes like what I've read or currently reading or some lil rant of sorts. That's gonna be on hold for a while.

Previously, I missed a whole week where I couldn't have anything electronic. This week it may be a day or two depending on how things go. I've missed a bunch of work and other stuff as a result. Been sicker than bleh...as long as I'm not hooked up to stuff and have not given more blood to the vampires. I'm good. *grins*

I'm alright. Fortunately. So to speak. *grins*

So again. I'm gonna miss putting up the Tuesday stuff. Yesterday was a bad day.

Fridays thang. and visiting some places I normally like to hang out.

And did I mention that holidays are not my favorite thing? Depresses the hell outta me. I'm pondering if I could celebrate Hanukkah instead. lol.

Anyway. It's better when I can focus on a certain someone's birthday instead of the holidays. Kinda a twist on things to take my mind off but boy is it gonna be a booger trying to keep up with all the posts I missed. *grins*

Here's to a better week and a great weekend! CHEERS!

Comments

Ragan said…
Cheers!

Feel better, girl. =)

Popular Posts