missed the 275th book..
Notice the oh so excited happy dance. Woohoo. *deadpans* Considering that B's at 335 I think that's why I hadn't paid any attention to the fact that I hit 275 with Roan's Fall.
*shrugs* Who knows? I've germs of ideas floating in my noggin for what to do next. The did you hit 275 kinda made me blink. Did I? LOL!
It's been a weird week. Insomnia will do a mindfuck thats unbelieveable. Well that and nightmares of stuff will do that as well. *sighs* So anyways I'm doing a ramble.
1. I wanna go back over Wicked Game to find all the lovely lines I couldn't book mark.
2. Hence the second book in that series may have to be on hold for a while.
3. Next time I do a challenge it's gonna be with *real* books. I know. yada yada...blah blah..*mocks with hand yammers* Iono why I feel as if ebooks are cheating. LOL. It's just me. But what is weird is the fact that if I have an ebook and said program *refuses* to let me bookmark a page where the author wrote a spectacular line, it bloody tees me OFF!
Why would you have ebooks and totally suck face on that issue? The bookmarking tool on KOBOBOOKS can kiss my ass! Adobe digital suck horse crap. Yes, I'm pissed. It doesn't make any sense. You have a page marked and a note. Then why would you delete it? F'ers...*grumbles*
I thought about getting a Kindle but with the way things are going? Grrs...
And I just purchased two for the kindle on pc. Handlehand's newest Nightcreatures book and the Pas Deux by Fiona Jayde.
So I'm ever so thankful that all of the books in the Cast series are hardcopies.
There are sooo many cons with the ebooks, but what do I know. Everyone loves them. *rolls eyes* I've never been one to join in Reindeer Games. lol.
So...I did hit the 275 & 6th so far..big whoopee. *deadpans & grins* Yeah, I'm a crazygirl. lol. Although, I'm thinkin' on stealing B's pic for the new challenge.
Maybe I'll get an idea from Blodeuedd, or Carrie's page. Nothing like the historical to inspire...*smiles* Hmmm...Sheila's always novel ideas maybe I'll browse her page. She makes the librarian in me happy. *rolls eyes* XD
*shrugs* Who knows? I've germs of ideas floating in my noggin for what to do next. The did you hit 275 kinda made me blink. Did I? LOL!
It's been a weird week. Insomnia will do a mindfuck thats unbelieveable. Well that and nightmares of stuff will do that as well. *sighs* So anyways I'm doing a ramble.
1. I wanna go back over Wicked Game to find all the lovely lines I couldn't book mark.
2. Hence the second book in that series may have to be on hold for a while.
3. Next time I do a challenge it's gonna be with *real* books. I know. yada yada...blah blah..*mocks with hand yammers* Iono why I feel as if ebooks are cheating. LOL. It's just me. But what is weird is the fact that if I have an ebook and said program *refuses* to let me bookmark a page where the author wrote a spectacular line, it bloody tees me OFF!
Why would you have ebooks and totally suck face on that issue? The bookmarking tool on KOBOBOOKS can kiss my ass! Adobe digital suck horse crap. Yes, I'm pissed. It doesn't make any sense. You have a page marked and a note. Then why would you delete it? F'ers...*grumbles*
I thought about getting a Kindle but with the way things are going? Grrs...
And I just purchased two for the kindle on pc. Handlehand's newest Nightcreatures book and the Pas Deux by Fiona Jayde.
So I'm ever so thankful that all of the books in the Cast series are hardcopies.
There are sooo many cons with the ebooks, but what do I know. Everyone loves them. *rolls eyes* I've never been one to join in Reindeer Games. lol.
So...I did hit the 275 & 6th so far..big whoopee. *deadpans & grins* Yeah, I'm a crazygirl. lol. Although, I'm thinkin' on stealing B's pic for the new challenge.
Maybe I'll get an idea from Blodeuedd, or Carrie's page. Nothing like the historical to inspire...*smiles* Hmmm...Sheila's always novel ideas maybe I'll browse her page. She makes the librarian in me happy. *rolls eyes* XD
Comments
I held the Kindle 3 today. Like it. Wouldn't mind it. But I think it's a step back from 2. It's smaller. The buttons are smaller. And yeah... I prefer the 2nd generation.
Congratulations on reaching 275! blah blah on the cheating aspect. If you come up with a challenge, let me know!