Book Beginnings Friday/Saturday 2

I actually forgot which number I'm at at this. *rolls eyes* It's been a long day. I missed last Friday and yesterday. I'm losing track of days because they're all blurring together which happens when you work nights. But anyways..

Here we are!!

How to participate: Share the first line (or two) of the book you are currently reading on your blog or in the comments. Include the title and the author so we know what you're reading. Then, if you feel so moved, let us know what your first impressions were based on that first line, and let us know if you liked or did not like the sentence. The link-up will be here at A Few More Pages every Friday.

Mine is taken from: Photobucket

(although, I am reading several at once. lol.)

'When the alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m., it is still dark out side. Lying there, I take aquick mental inventory of what lies before me this morning.'

Not the best in first lines but I'm lovin' this tale and the pics of the family with Oogy. *smiles*

Comments

Neena said…
Oogy was used as bait in a dogfighting ring as a puppy.
Ragan said…
And WHY are you reading this story?

Popular Posts