Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
The Wyld Athenaeum
Pages
Home
Books read - 2017
Books read 2015
Fanfiction
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
in my box
November 29, 2010
In my po box...
Soooooo I think there's a meme out there with an almost exact title. But mine just a gleeful sharing of my crazed bibliphilic tendencies...
These are what I got from 11/7/10 - 11/29/10. Yeah it's been a couple of rough weeks.
`in no particular order`
Comments
Ragan
said…
Interesting choices you've got there.
Diana
said…
Oh, I read DARK THIRST. Great book! Not your typical hero. Loved it.
Neena
said…
@diana - oh really? kewl, thanks di!
@b - i read almost everythin'...XD
Blodeuedd
said…
I like the look of Kleypas and that Linz book :)
Popular Posts
February 22, 2016
American politics 2016
Comments
@b - i read almost everythin'...XD