Issues..issues..issues
all these damned issues.
Electrical, physical, and then there's the blog one that I may go into more detail later.
The thought that's bouncing in my head.
Should I ressurect the Hollow? *ponders with everything else* Blame Lissa for this one. lol!
~~~~
This is sooo where my mental state is sortaaaaa....sick...sickk...can't keep anything down and now I'm feeling here..and grrrryyy...
It would all be easier if I could just take it 'all' to a ring and battle it out. *sighs*
me here on continuous play all day...my vid..*arrow points down*
Electrical, physical, and then there's the blog one that I may go into more detail later.
The thought that's bouncing in my head.
Should I ressurect the Hollow? *ponders with everything else* Blame Lissa for this one. lol!
~~~~
This is sooo where my mental state is sortaaaaa....sick...sickk...can't keep anything down and now I'm feeling here..and grrrryyy...
It would all be easier if I could just take it 'all' to a ring and battle it out. *sighs*
me here on continuous play all day...my vid..*arrow points down*

Comments