A late Waiting on Wednesday 1

I am soooo unbelievably late with this..been busier than a onelegged man in a butt kicking contest.

So I went to B's place which took forever to load..said forget it an went to Carrie's crib stole her linky to sign up here @ Breaking the Spine..whose title tends to bring a look of horror at the thought of ruining a spine of a book. *grins* Hmm..I may go steal B's piccy for this 'thang'.

Breaking the Spine hosts this.

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection for me is:

Photobucket

Title: Roxie's Protectors-Leif's Surrender
Publisher: Liquid Silver Books
ISBN: 978-1-59578-772-9


Jaden notices the sexy hunk in her cashier’s line. But she knows, with her plain looks and glasses, he'd never notice her. So when he returns to the grocery store the next day and kisses her senseless in front of everyone, she can only hope she'll see him again.

Leif swears he will never be permanently mated, but when he feels his mate at a grocery store while buying pregnant Roxie ice cream, his world turns upside down. Drawn to his would-be mate, he finds fighting his mating urge is harder than he expects. If he can only hold out long enough to let nature run its course, he can get on with his life. But resisting her is impossible, and he needs to claim her as his.


Taken from the author's website located here..

Excerpt here..

~~~~

I read the excerpt and got absolutely hooked! Went on a hunt and found that it wasn't out to my dismay and emailed Ms. Chenery as to where to find it and she broke the bad news.

But then I got great news on her newsletter that the book is due to be released on the 8th!!! What day is it now?? Sorry tad tired. XD Its the 3rd in her Roxie's Protectors series and what I love about it is that her series are connected together..

First is her Wulf's Den series..
Beowulf & Roxie
Taryn's Wolf
Seducing the Wolf
Mated to a Wolf
His She-Wolf Warrior

then there is Roxie's Protectors introduced in His She-Wolf Warriors.
Roan's Fall
Jager's Mate
Leif's Surrender **Greatly anticipated by me!!!

Go here for more info on her books.

Comments

Ragan said…
Welcome to WOW!

I love this world of Chenery's. The intense, unbreakable mating urge... and the very ordinary professions the women have. The men though... none too bright.
Neena said…
LMAO! that's funny..i'm having fun with his she-wolf warrior myself..XD
Diana said…
I love those wolf-shifters!! This is a new-to-me series...must check it out.
Lol at the look of horror at breaking the spine!!

I'm glad you're joining Waiting on Wednesday! I've found tons of great books through this event!

You gotta love a werewolf :)
Neena said…
@carrie well its the truth! *grins* I found tons of books through your blog!! XD I luv the werewolves!! =)

Popular Posts